Cookies are data that are sent from the website and stored by the internet browser on your computer or in
another device (for example, tablet or mobile phone) of the user. Will be installed, the domain and its subdomains, cookie technical and third-party cookies.
However, the user can manage or request deactivation general or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on your Internet browser. This deactivation, however, may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
Settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, for more information on ways in which to make these operations, we recommend the User to read the manual of your device or the “Help” or “Help” of your Internet browser.
In the following Members to the links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the popular Internet browser:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it -E / internet-explorer / delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione %% 20dei 20cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/ cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
COOKIES TECHNICAL h4>
Session cookies can be installed to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Cookies technicians are essential for the proper functioning of our domain and are used to allow users to normal navigation and the ability to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The cookies used are distinguished in technical session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of the cruise until you close your browser, and persistent cookies that are saved in the user’s device until they expire or
deleting by the user thereof.
• Cookie technical or navigation session, used to manage the normal navigation and user authentication;
• Cookie technical functional, used to store customizations selected by the user, such as, for example, the language;
• Cookie technical analytics, used to know the way in which users use our website so that we can evaluate and improve the operation.